- Chapter meeting April 24, 6PM at TLK in Peoples Plaza in Glasgow. If you can’t make it in person, you can join us on Zoom. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/220532761. By phone, dial (669)900-6833, Meeting ID: 220 532 761
- Bowling April 29, 2-4pm at the Bowlerama in New Castle! Registration is closed for this event because we filled all our lanes. If you missed this one, watch for it next year!
- Governor’s Advisory Board Meeting for Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI), Tuesday, May 15, 8:30-10:30AM at the State Service Center, 122 Silver Lake Rd, Middletown, DE 19709. These meetings are open to the public, and parents and other community members are encouraged to attend. Along with discussing state policy on infant hearing loss and testing, the May meeting will include a discussion of Medical Home by Delaware Family Voices’ Ann Philips.
- “Hear We Go” 5K and Family Fun Day: Sunday, May 20, at Nemours/Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children and Nemours Estate. Register here!
- Clarke’s Listening Walk at the Zoo: Sunday, May 20, at the Philadelphia Zoo. Register here!
- Chapter meeting May 29, 6PM at TLK in Peoples Plaza in Glasgow. If you can’t make it in person, you can join us on Zoom.
- Chapter meeting Tuesday, June 26, 6PM at TLK in Peoples Plaza in Glasgow. If you can’t make it in person, you can join us on Zoom Meeting online or by phone.
Additional Workshops are always available, hosted all over the state by Parent Information Center of Delaware! Check out their calendar here.